£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Group Environment and Sustainability Manager- £40k-£50k plus £4.5k car allowance plus fuel allowance plus 24 days annual leave + bank holidays, based near Leicester
Principal People are excited to announce an exceptional opportunity with a leading manufacturer searching for a Group Environment and Sustainability Manager. As a newly created role, you will have the unique opportunity to define the scope of the position, really making it your own, working in both a hands-on and strategic capacity.
Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, this is a senior position working across several businesses and will see you setting strategy at a Group and site level. The role will predominantly be based across Leicester and will require occasional travel across the UK.
This is a progressive opportunity with the potential to become the future Head of Environment and Sustainability within a thriving organisation. Supported by a group of site Environmental Managers you will work closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure continuous improvement of environmental standards.
The successful Group Environment and Sustainability Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Working strategically to ensure the Group and site are compliant
- Liaising with regulatory bodies and trade associations
- Ensuring ISO 14001 is implemented across all sites
- Indirectly managing Environment and Sustainability professionals
The successful Group Environment and Sustainability Manager will:
- Have experience of implementing ISO 14001
- Have experience operating at a senior level within any industry
- Ideally hold a degree level qualification in a related discipline
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Group Environment and Sustainability Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Car allowance £4,500
- Fuel allowance
- Contributory pension
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking and flexible organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.