£32k - 40k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Group Environmental Advisor - up to 40k plus a company car or car allowance, up to 20% bonus and extensive package based near Cambridge
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a nationally recognised principal contractor that work across a range of sectors. Working across a plethora of industries for a leading principal contractor, this is the opportunity to make an impact as a Group Environmental Advisor within an established HSEQ team.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an experienced Environmental Advisor, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Group Environmental Advisor will join a growing and diverse team who place great emphasis on personal development. Our client has won a significant number of contracts and as a result there is an abundance of progression opportunities.
The successful Group Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Implementation of the Environmental Management System (EMS) to maintain ISO14001 accreditation.
- Support the Quality Manager with planning annual audits schemes.
- Deal with regulatory bodies such as Environmental Agency
- Be the point of contact for environmental matters, working closely with the SHEQ Director
The successful Group Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with environmental experience across either Utilities, Construction, Civil Engineering and Infrastructure or similar industries.
- Knowledge and comprehensive understanding of ISO 14001
In return the successful Group Environmental Advisor will receive up to £40,000 per annum, company car or car allowance, private pension scheme, up to 20% bonus and an extensive package.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to email@example.com