£50k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Group Environmental Manager- £50k - £55k - 12 Month FTC - London with travel across the UK
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental professional seeking an exceptional opportunity with a globally recognised transport operator. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Environment, you will support the organisation by ensuring environmental & sustainability compliance throughout the organisation.
The successful Group Environmental Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Contributing to the organisation’s environment and sustainability strategy plans.
- Gathering and evaluating the organisations environmental and sustainability data through the management systems.
- Managing compliance with accordance to external bodies
- Providing environmental and sustainability advise throughout the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Degree level in related discipline or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as IEMA
- ISO management system experience (e.g. 14001, 20400, 50001)
- An understanding of financial risk approaches related to climate change and environment.
In return the successful Sustainability Manager will receive a basic salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org,uk