£90k - 100k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Group Head of Sales – London - £100,000
A unique newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of Group Head of Sales within a leading provider of housing.
This role will be supported by three regional sales offices each with a dedicated Regional Head of Sales. They will be aligned to your vision and the associations ambitious plan to grow and create a market leading function.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and supportive Director within a business that has a social heart with a commercial focus. Within the Directorate you can expect to be surrounded by passionate professionals that embrace a dynamic, collaborative culture, embodied by a solution focused approach.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to join a resilient association with a solid development foundation that is heavily backed by the executive team and the CEO’s strategic plan
- As it is newly created, the role comes with autonomy and the incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organisation, with impact potential with the board, reporting directly into the Investment Director who has been with the organisation for over 10 years
As the Group Head of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Take overall responsibility for the strategic and operational delivery of the sales functions and leading the regional head of sales to drive a unified sales function.
- Creating monthly cashflow forecasts for the groups sales and setting/managing the sales budget.
- Creating a happy motivated team where the people, powered, living culture forms the backbone of how the team conducts its approach to sales and revenue generation.
The successful Group Head of Sales will:
- Have significant and relevant experience operating at Head of Service level or Head of department level
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating at board level with a fast paced and growth minded organisation, but happy to work operational when required and lead from the front
- Possess the ability to develop excellent relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders
In return, the successful Head of Customer Service will be offered a salary up to £100,000, 28 days leave per year plus bank holidays on top, matched pension scheme of up to 12%, development and training opportunities as well as a host of well-being and corporate benefits.