£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Principal People are excited to be exclusively retained by a national engineering company, to assist with the search for a Group Health and Safety Manager.
The position will involve covering sites across the company and will have a strong focus upon the West Midlands. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the site safety culture for a successful division of the business.
This is a great opportunity to work within both a strategic and operational role within a successful and growing business, so experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment is vital.
Group Health and Safety Manager – Stourbridge - £55,000 to £65,000 + £6K Car Allowance + 10% Bonus – Manufacturing / Engineering
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing / Engineering or similar environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent Prefered
- Experience of working with Health and Safety Strategy
- Experience of managing different sites within a EHS Function
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Having strong people management and leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site Health and Safety strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The company have a sign off for over £250,000 towards Health and Safety Resources, showing there is a lot of commitment and investment to Health and Safety
- This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the Health and Safety Strategy across the business
- The company have had a recent upskill of site based managers, to prove their commitment to Health and Safety
- This will give you the opportunity to work closely with people and take a business from a good level of Health and Safety to a great level of Health and Safety
An attractive salary between £55,000 and £65,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.