Executive Level Salary
over 1 year ago
Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager – FTSE 100 company
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager with a leading global high-risk and multi-disciplined services organisation who are part of the FTSE 100. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, to contribute to shaping their existing Health, Safety and Environmental team.
Reporting to the Head of Group Sustainability, as the successful Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will benefit from sitting in a unique position in the central function of the group. With a blend of strategic and operational duties, the role will be working alongside a committed leadership team with a clear priority for safety and collaboratively with the businesses and entities throughout the organisation.
Operating across the UK with a Group Headquarters based in Dublin, this ambitious organisation covers a global footprint and therefore extensive travel to their businesses is required. A truly exceptional opportunity to work for an established leader, you will be joining at an exciting time ahead of further acquisitions and objectives to excel within their key high risk and diverse divisions.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The chance to join a profitable, diverse and high-risk group who are a constituent of the FTSE 100
- An incredible opportunity to shape this newly created role as your own
- A truly autonomous role, where you can put your own stamp on a large organisation, with a business who are committed to and supportive of change
- Genuine opportunities for progression within a global business.
- Working for an organisation who embrace cultural change programmes to deliver improvements
As the Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of the group health, safety and environment strategy and working with senior management to implement Group initiatives across their divisions.
- Providing health, safety and environmental support and guidance to the independent business units
- Analysing trends and analysis from group performance and using this to create innovative ways to drive improvement.
- Completing high level health, safety and environmental audits
- Supporting all divisional teams with HSE due diligence in acquisitions and supporting the onboarding of those acquired business to ensure group policies and practices are implemented.
The successful Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or an equivalent health and safety qualification
- Have significant health, safety and environmental experience gained within large national or international organisations across chemical, oil and gas, power, energy or other highly regulated industries
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating at group level within a diverse and complex organisation
- Demonstrate clear innovative approaches to continually improving Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
In return, the successful Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be offered an executive level salary plus a £10,000 Car Allowance, 20% Bonus scheme, Private Pension Scheme and a range of other benefits
If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application.