£60k - 67k per year + Package
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Group HSEQ Manager - £60k-£67k plus extensive package – based near Yateley
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a leading construction organisation who specialise in refurbishment and fitout projects and are looking for a new Group HSEQ Manager.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, this is a senior position that will see you taking responsibility for the strategic development of the HSEQ function and leading across all Health, Safety and Environmental and Quality queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legacy policies and procedures and leading a team of HSEQ Advisors.
This role is role is predominantly office based with travel to sites in the South East one day per week.
The successful Group HSEQ Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Ensuring compliance and working closely with teams across the business to provide expertise
- Supporting with development and implementation of the HSEQ strategy
- Managing HSEQ Advisors
- Implementing and ensuring the continuous improvement of the HSEQ management systems (ISO45001, ISO9001 and ISO14001)
- Leading health and safety initiatives
- Being the point of contact for HSEQ matters and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
The successful Group HSEQ Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of working in construction, civil engineering, utilities or similar
- Driving license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Group HSEQ Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £60,000 - £67,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- £5,000 car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.