£70k - 80k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
A Group Lifting Manager is required to join a well-established, Principal Contractor construction business covering a project covering their projects within Central London. This position is to pay £70-80k + Package dependant on individual and experience. This position is an excellent opportunity for a well experienced Lifting Manager looking to work within a progressive business that has strong growth plans over the coming years. Reporting directly to the HSEQ Director, you will be given extensive autonomy within the role and will be responsible for the management of the company’s project AP’s. Your responsibilities will include auditing of site teams, setting of procedures, reviewing of audits, relevant training and working alongside the temporary works and health and safety teams and overall running of all lifting operations across the organisations projects.
The ideal Group Lifting Manager will:
- Have experience of working for a Principal Contractor.
- Have experience of working in a Senior Lifting Management role
- Have experience working on major construction projects.
- Be involved in relevant industry bodies
- Have experience of managing direct reports.
- Be a forward thinking and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary on offer is £70-80k + Package dependant on individual and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!