£40,000 + package
almost 2 years ago
Group Safety and Quality Manager - 12-month FTC – Manufacturing - £40,000 + package.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role that will expose them to a variety of sites and locations near Birmingham. As the Group Safety and Quality Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment reporting to the Managing Director.
As the Group Safety and Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a management system
- Completing toolbox talks
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
The ideal Group Safety and Quality Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate equivalent or greater
- Experience working in a manufacturing organisation within health and safety
In return, the successful Group Safety and Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.