£200 - 250 per day
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be assisting an expanding Construction contractor secure a Health and Safety Consultant on rolling contract two days a week. This organisation works with blue-chip clientele and are keen to bring in some external assistance to ensure they are operating in the safest manor possible. The company are based in the Glasgow area and is to cover projects primarily across central belt of Scotland.
Your responsibilities for this Health and Safety Consultant post will include:
- Carrying out site visits and audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Organising permits and relevant training
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Be willing to travel
- Have experience in Health and Safety within Construction or Civil Engineering environments
If successful you will receive a day rate of £200-250 per day plus milage for site travel.
If this post is of interest please apply ASAP as our client is keen to secure the correct candidate as soon as possible.