£55k - 65k per year
25 days ago
&S Systems Manager – 12 month FTC - £55-65k – Kent DA1 1UU - 26408
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a leading industrial organisation who are looking for a Health and Safety Systems Manager to undertake a 12 month fixed term contract in Kent. You will be responsible for gap analysis of the current processes, policies and procedures of the ISO accredited management systems and implement improvement plans in order to streamline and improve and achieve better effectiveness and efficiency. They are looking for a well experienced individual who is used to working in a heavy manufacturing / Industrial environment and is able to identify areas of improvement and implement these. Below are the essential criteria for this contract;
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum (Ideally Diploma level)
- Be experienced in gap analysis, identifying implementing improvements to policies and procedures.
- Have experience in Heavy Manufacturing / Heavy Engineering / Industrial environments
- Experience of working on Upper Tier COMAH site is desirable
- Have experience working with ISO Management Systems
- Be an engaging pragmatic and innovative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!