£80k - 83k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Head of Asset Investment - London - £80,000 to £83,000 per annum (pro rata based on a 9 month FTC)
I am currently looking for a Head of Asset Investment to join a leading provider of social housing and residential property's across the UK. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the Asset Management team, this role will play a key part in the delivery of fire remedial works, replacement of external wall systems and other major projects aimed at improving the safety of residents homes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the Executive Team.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be the lead for a high preforming and established Asset Management professionals and building safety professionals whose key focus is to deliver a market leading asset investment programme with the support of a happy, motivated workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
You and your team can expect high levels of support and investment from the business through a dedicated L&D team who will create bespoke professional development plans to help you achieve your career goals.
The successful Head of Asset Investment will be responsible for:
- Managing the asset investment team and ensuring the range of projects are being delivered to the required standard, on time and on budget.
- Creating and managing a robust stock database utilising a range of internal and external resources to gather the necessary data to highlight wastage and inefficiency within the asset management programme and provide solutions to optimize assets.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through clear communication with residents and minimised disruption to day to day life of the residents.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A Degree or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (e.g. ARICS or MCIOB or HNC)
- Experience of managing an asset management programme within a domestic setting i.e. care, housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environment.
- Experience of maintaining and analysing stock data within the asset database
In return the successful Strategic Asset Manager will receive a package of up to £83,000 plus a great package. Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 30 days leave + Bank holiday on top of this, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme and flexible working options.
If this role is of interest please apply now or contact Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888