£75k - 80k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Head of Asset Management - £80,000
I am currently looking for a Head of Asset Management to join a property management organisation. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the Asset Management team, leading in the creation and delivery of the Asset management Strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the Executive Team.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be the lead for a high preforming and established Asset Management professionals and Stock Rationalisation professionals whose key focus is to create and deliver a market leading asset management programme with the support of a happy, motivated workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
You and your team can expect high levels of support and investment from the business through a dedicated L&D team who will create bespoke professional development plans to help you achieve your career goals.
The successful Head of Asset Management will be responsible for:
- The creation and implementation of policies, processes and strategies that will improve the performance of assets and asset management strategies.
- Managing, analysing and providing insights on complex asset stock data to create assured recommendations on the disposal of existing stock to create a more efficient asset portfolio and free up capital to ultimately support stock growth.
- Creating and managing a robust stock database utilising a range of internal and external resources to gather the necessary data to highlight wastage and inefficiency within the asset management programme and provide solutions to optimize assets.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A Degree or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (e.g. ARICS or MCIOB or HNC)
- Experience of managing an asset management programme within a domestic setting i.e. care, housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environment.
- Experience of maintaining and analysing stock data within the asset database
In return the successful Strategic Asset Manager will receive a salary of up to £80,000 plus a great package. Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 25 days leave (rising with service to 30 days) + Bank holiday on top of this, Ability to buy and Sell leave, Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave, Childcare Vouchers, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme (combined contributions up to 12%).
If this role is of interest please apply now or contact Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888