£80,000 + Package
3 months ago
Head of Building Safety – London - £80,000
We are currently recruiting for an industry leading position to join a housing association that supports communities across London and the south, the role will play a key part in building a safer future for the associations residents and the communities of London.
The company have a large established team of fire, compliance, health and safety professionals with internal Project Managers, Head of Fire Safety plus Design & Quality Teams to support this role and the future team, as the team leader you will be supported by a number of Building Safety professionals from Project Manager, Surveyors and Data Teams.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be supported by a talented team who are invested in though a bespoke learning and development team to help deliver that will be an industry leading role within a very exciting space. Building safety offers individuals the alibility to positively change the lives of communities across the country and keep family safe.
As the Head of Building Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in building safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Head of Building Safety will have:
- Membership of the CIOB, or RICS (similar membership body with relation to the built environment and fire safety would be equally adequate)
- A wide knowledge base within residential property and related safety/compliance areas with the ability to translate these topics into digestible resident friendly medias
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholders and working at a senior management level to achieve results and developing positive relationships with residents and regulatory bodies
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Head of Building Safety will be offered a starting salary of up to £80,000 plus a competitive package including company bonus, option for private medical cover, flexible working & home working options, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.