£45k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Head of Compliance (Safety) – Surrey - £45,000
This is a rare opening for a Head of Compliance to expand their career within Social Housing for a small, collaborative and upcoming housing association.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Head of Maintenance to ensure that a robust performance management system is implemented to ensure effective compliance is achieved.
You will take a lead on Health and Safety and hold responsibility for asset compliance.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- This is a newly created role where you will have a chance to create a focal impact within Health and Safety.
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organisation, reporting directly into the Director of Housing Operation and full exposure the board.
- The chance to work in fantastic, modern and open planned offices and enter into a senior management position.
The appointed Head of Compliance will be responsible for:
- Monitoring contracts for works and services, holding regular meetings with key contractors
- Managing the core compliance service for the portfolio and monitoring KPI’s
- Proposing, implementing and managing the most effective models for the compliance of properties
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Graduate Member of IOSH
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered i.e. Care, Education, Property Management or Estates
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of up to £45,000, HMRC expenses (45ppm), 25 days leave (plus public holidays), pension scheme 7% rising with service,
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
We have interview availability on the 11th and 13th. To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02037622793.