£65k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Head of Customer Care
A unique newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of Head of Customer Care within a leading provider of housing.
This role will be supported by a sizable team of managers and surveyors that you will have the ability to shape and develop. They will be aligned to your vision and the associations ambitious plan to grow and create a market leading function.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and supportive Director within a business that has a social heart with a commercial focus. Within the Directorate you can expect to be surrounded by passionate professionals that embrace a dynamic, collaborative culture, embodied by a solution focused approach.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to join a resilient association with a solid development foundation that is heavily backed by the executive team and the CEO’s strategic plan
- As it is newly created, the role comes with autonomy and the incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organisation, with impact potential with the board, reporting directly into the Customer Director who has been with the organisation for over 10 years
As the Head of Customer Service, you will be responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for the delivery of the Customer Care welcome and technical services from pre-snagging, through defects period to ensure the customer journey is of the highest calibre possible.
- Managing the high financial, operational and reputational risks associated with this outward facing role
- Providing a surveying and technical support services for latent and other defects and complaints from identification right through to resolution with the support of a talented team of surveyors and regional managers.
The successful Head of Customer Service will:
- Have significant and relevant experience operating at Head of Service level or Head of department level
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating at board level with a fast paced and growth minded organisation, but happy to work operationally when required and lead from the front
- Possess the ability to develop excellent relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders
In return, the successful Head of Customer Service will be offered a starting salary of up to £65,000, 28 days leave per year plus bank holidays on top, matched pension scheme of up to 12%, development and training opportunities as well as a host of well-being and corporate benefits.