£80k - 90k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Head of Environment – £80k-£90k plus generous package, based in Oxfordshire with flexible working
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a global Principal Contractor searching for an established leader to take on the position of Head of Environment.
Reporting into the HSE Director, this is a senior position which will see you developing and implementing environmental strategy for the business and working on a multibillion-pound contract. Overseeing several teams, this is an influential leadership role on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
This position offers the flexibility to work from home with travel to sites across Oxfordshire and the office a couple of times per week. We are open to sector experience and keen to speak with established environment and sustainability leaders.
The successful Head of Environment will have responsibilities including the following:
- Being a leader for environment and sustainability, providing support to all levels
- Overseeing several teams of environment and sustainability professionals
- Implementing the environment strategy for pre-construction projects
- Reporting into the Board and liaising with the client
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
The successful Head of Environment will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates who are experienced within rail, construction, consultancy or similar
- Experience in working on large scale projects
In return the successful Head of Environment will receive:
- A basic salary of £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
- Company car or £6k car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.