£55k - 70k per year
almost 2 years ago
I am currently seeking a Head of Estates & Facilities for a leading Charitable organisation based between High Wycombe and Watford.
As the Head of Estates & Facilities you will lead, develop, approve and implement an estates strategy for the Charitable organisation, working closely with external third parties and ensuring full and meaningful consultation with stakeholders.
This will involve providing a safe and compliant, efficient and cost-effective working environment for beneficiaries, staff and volunteers at the company’s main site; and at the same time creating and delivering a detailed end to end project plan including risk management, milestone planning, appropriate reporting and project budget management in order to realise capital and revenue opportunities from the organisation’s assets portfolio.
The successful Head of Estates & Facilities will be responsible for:
- Leading and being responsible for ensuring the organisation meets all statutory and regulatory compliance in the maintenance and improvement of its properties and site.
- Ensure the organisation delivers an effective property maintenance service across all site in accordance with management contracts and best practice.
- Devise, implement and deliver a planned and reactive maintenance programme and budget, which delivers statutory and regulatory compliance, value for money, ensures property values are enhanced and in line with the overall Estates Strategy.
- Devise/review and implement an annual property maintenance improvement plan which sets out a robust programme, implementation strategy and budget for reactive repairs, cyclical maintenance, and planned works across the site.
- Lead the delivery and implementation of appropriate health and safety policies, procedures, and systems including risk assessments, to ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities and are supported to meet their responsibilities for regulatory and statutory compliance across all tenures.
The ideal Head of Estates & Facilities will have:
- Experience of contributing at senior level in facilities and/or estates management.
- Amembership of professional body e.g. BIFM/CIBSE/RICS
- A NEBOSH or other alternative health and safety qualification.
- Well-developed understanding of Fire, Health and Safety and other property related regulations and legislation and the implications of non- compliance.
- Be Educated to degree level (ideally in Facilities Management, Property, Housing or other related discipline).
In return, the successful Head of Estates & Facilities will be offered a salary up to £70,000 plus days package, an exceptional pension scheme and CPD budget on offer.
We have interview availability over the next two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.