£90k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Head of Fire Safety– £90,000
We are seeking a Fire safety professional to join one of the UK leading Housing Associations who operate on a national level. The association have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock that includes the full range of social housing alongside care and commercial based properties.
this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented Fire team who have a wealth of experience. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be at the spear head of fire safety for the association at a time where they are having a complete review of how safety is managed and delivered. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of a fire safety team that are nearly 14 strong supported by specialist consultancies.
As the Head of Fire Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety assessment, inspection and audit programmes on a diverse range of residential buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects that have won awards in innovation
- Leading the delivery of fire safety projects and remedial works including fire door programmes, fire stopping and more!
- Supporting the delivery of a large multi-million fire safety programme
The ideal Head of Fire Safety will have:
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety and ideally qualifications or membership to a professional body. i.e. IFE or IFSM
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £90,000 plus a competitive package including flexible working arrangements, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 26 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, impressive health care and employee support.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.