£68k - 75k per year + Up to £11,000 bonus
01252 759 162
5 days ago
Head of Fire Safety– £68,000 to £75,000
We are seeking a Fire safety professional to join one of the UK leading and largest landlords who operate on a national level. The organisation have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock supported by a team of professionals who play a key role leading on a national level for Building Safety and Fire Safety.
this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented team who have a wealth of experience. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be at the spear head of fire safety for the association at a time where they are having a complete review of how safety is managed and delivered. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the opportunty to expand the fire safety function.
As the Head of Fire Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Providing assurance across fire risk assessments, inspection and audit programmes on a diverse range of residential buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects that have won awards in innovation
- Overseeing the delivery of fire safety projects and remedial works including fire door programmes, fire stopping delivred by opperational teams from an assurance prespective
The ideal Head of Fire Safety will have:
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety and ideally qualifications or membership to a professional body. i.e. IFE or IFSM
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Head Fire Safety will be offered a starting salary of up to £75,000 plus company bonus scheme and a competitive package including flexible working arrangements, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 25 Days Leave rising to 30 with service + Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.