£45k - 50k per year + Car
about 2 years ago
Head of Health and Safety - Somerset – up to £50,000 + Car
Principal People have exclusively partnered with an established property management organisation offering fantastic opportunities for progression and to really shape safety, focusing on property related safety and its auditing operation.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as this is a newly created position for the company and you will have the full autonomy to develop and imbed a positive health and safety management system, culture and audit process within its established team. The role will be based from the head office where you will be given the full support of the Health and Safety Director.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will:
- Have the ability to shape company strategy with the Director of Health and Safety
- Be part of the senior leadership team supporting them with issues around Health and Safety
- Play a key part of the company’s pathway through safety and maintaining a positive culture within its property portfolio supported by its team of health, safety and compliance professionals
- Be responsible for supporting the safety team maintaining Health, Safety and compliance across fire, legionella, asbestos, electric and gas related safety.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An IOSH membership level of Graduate (GradIOSH) as a minimum
- Experience managing Health and Safety within a property portfolio, ideally possessing experience within a residential portfolio
- Knowledge of Auditing
- Experience of managing a team of professionals
The successful Head of Health and Safety will receive a starting basic salary of up to £50,000 + Company car, 25 days leave (option to buy or sell available) Wellbeing Package, Pension scheme and funding available for further qualifications!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com