£48k - 51k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Regional Property Manager – £48,000 - £51,000 - South London
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Regional Property Manager working with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations within Social Housing and are working to provide affordable housing, care and support and community regeneration services in London.
The successful Regional Property Manager will primarily be responsible for a team of Surveyors and carrying out the management of legal disrepair cases, complaints, repairs, major voids across the housing stock in South London. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful Regional Property Manager will contribute to the development of property and customer led risk and governance framework by feeding back the analysis of all properties within regional portfolio.
Regional Property Manager responsibilities:
- Managing contractors in line with contracts working with all parties while ensuring clear communication.
- Managing complex repairs, legal Disrepair cases and Major voids across a housing stock.
- Monitoring and providing reports on performance for all KPI’s for a team of Surveyors.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and improving areas though formal meetings and ensuring stakeholders are clear on requirements to improve.
The successful Regional Property Manager must possess:
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. Surveying qualification
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of working within a property related environment.
- Experience dealing with customers delivering an expectational service.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £51,000 + Benefits. This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Regional Property Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.