£65k - 75k per year + Package
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Head of Health and Safety – Social Housing – Up to £75,000
We are currently working with one of the leading housing association operating in the South of England to find this forward-thinking organisation a talented health and safety professional. The role will be supported by a talented team of Safety professionals and a Director of Health and Safety.
The focus of this role is to manage safety across the association, support its health and safety team and work closely with the senior leadership team to promote corporate strategy alignment with Safety.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will:
- Have the ability to really impact the direction of safety supported by the Director of Safety
- Monitor safety performance across the organisation, embedding where necessary a positive safety culture alongside divisional safety staff
- Work with company directors to ensure as a minimum legal compliance is achieved within the organisation and strive to continuously improve and drive safety standards
- Have the opportunity to be part of a driven and visionary management team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Possess a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, and hold Graduate or Chartered (Corporate) status within IOSH
- Experience of managing safety for a large property portfolio
- The ability manages their own time and workload effectively
- Leadership and management experience
The successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of up to £75,000, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, impressive company pension scheme, private health insurance, cash-back medical plan plus many more perks to promote well-being and professional development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com