£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Head of Health and Safety – £55,000 - £60,000 plus package – Chelmsford – Public Sector
We are working with a Public Sector organisation to search for an Head of Health and Safety that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety.
The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans where you have the chance to make the role your own. You will be exposed to a diverse range of risks across a number different departments within the organisation.
Head of Health and Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Legislation within the organisation.
- Focus on bring people along on the Health and Safety journey
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
- Managing of a small team of Health and Safety Advisors
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Hold a Chartered Member of IOSH
- Hold relevant Health and Safety experience in a public sector or housing environment
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability this week and a start date as soon as possible. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or email your CV directly to email@example.com