£52k - 60k per year + Pro Rata
over 2 years ago
Head of Health, Safety and Environment – 6 Month Contract – Home Based (Nationwide) - £52K to £60K (pro rata)
Are you passionate about Health, Safety and Wellbeing, and working for an organisation which truly believes in safety first and are committed to their cause?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Head of Health, Safety and Environment for a six-month contract in partnership with a not for profit organisation, committed to their purpose and strong values. This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate organisation, with an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flexible and forward-thinking organisation in an autonomous multisite role whilst working from home with travel into London and another site in the UK one day per week.
The successful Head of Health, Safety and Environment will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Providing strategic direction to senior business leaders and board plus providing support and guidance to the existing Health and Safety team
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Leading Health and Safety committee meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in a large, complex, multi-site organisation in a senior capacity within Health and Safety
- A NEBOSH diploma qualification or equivalent
- Chartered Membership of the IOSH
- An engaging, pro-active and passionate personality able to engage and influence across all levels of the organisation
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £52,000-£60,600 plus a generous annual leave allowance 29 days holiday excluding bank holidays (pro-rata) and pension
Interview dates are available in the coming week, so please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.