£75k - 85k per year
about 1 year ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality for a division of a Multinational FM Organisation. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been utilised as a search partner to the business, to contribute to shaping their HSEQ leadership. Ideally based out of the companies London Head Office, this role is a UK wide position with travel to other UK locations for the business.
Reporting to the Groups SHEQ Director, as the successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality you will benefit from working amongst their committed Executive Team and the board who all possess a committed and positive attitude towards HSEQ. This post will drive the Groups SHEQ strategy whilst assisting the operational teams throughout the Southern UK projects and is an unrivalled chance to work for a well-established organisation with impressive growth plans along with a track record of success.
Why this is a great opportunity:
· A chance to join a multi-faceted business, across varying sectors.
· Truly autonomous role, where you can put your own stamp on HSEQ, within a business who are committed to and supportive of change
· Access to necessary leaders within the organisation, working alongside board members and reporting directly into the Groups SHEQ Director
· To work for a Globally recognised business in terms of growth and profit.
As the Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality you will be responsible for:
· Supporting the wider business leaders in deploying and implementing new HSE initiatives and priorities
· Setting the strategic HSQE direction for the business unit to ensure consistency throughout the organisation.
· Developing and embedding an improved safety culture which is class leading and embraced by all employees by proactively promoting safety.
· Managing and leading your own team to ensure thorough effectiveness from HSEQ across the whole business
· Supporting the operational SHEQ teams throughout the business unit
· Provide HSQE guidance, oversight and advice for the Board of Directors and Senior Management team (SMT) to ensure safety is paramount at all times.
The successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will:
· Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
· Have a proven track record gained at a strategic level
· Must have experience within FM
· Ideally have worked within a multi-faceted business encompassing multiple business units
· Have a strategic mindset, comfortable operating at the most senior of levels
· Be a communicative influencer with existing leadership and management skills
· Be happy to cover a mobile UK wide role
In return, the successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will be offered a salary of between £75-£85k plus car allowance, Bonus, pension, private medical cover (Family), 33 days AL (incl Bank Holidays).
If this role is of interest please follow the link to apply!