£62k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality - 70K plus extensive package – Based near Winchester
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Telecoms organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Telecoms industry.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function, the successful candidate will take the lead and maintain an excellent Health and Safety culture. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing policies and procedures, maintaining and developing management systems and manage a growing team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Head of HSEQ will report into an office near Winchester and will also visit sites predominantly across the South West and nationally as required.
The Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will be responsible for:
- Attending regular client, internal and contractor meetings
- Implementing and maintaining the business management systems.
- Managing and leading a growing team of Advisors
- Writing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering or Construction
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is highly preferable.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £62k - £70k + Company car or car allowance (£7.2k) + fuel card and travel expenses + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment