£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
2613 - NK A
10 months ago
Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality - £60,000 to £70,000 + £6,600 Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Package – UK Based Role
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality within a global integrated structural solutions business. At Principal People, we are delighted to announce that we have been retained to search for a new Head of HSEQ.
Reporting directly to their Chief Operating Officer, as the successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality you will benefit from working with the senior leadership team to continue to develop a positive safety culture within their unique and varied business. This is an autonomous role, requiring both strategic vision and the ability to engage across all levels of the organisation, with a particular focus on positive engagement with operational management.
Based from their Swindon office (with the flexibility to work from another 3 UK office bases), you will have the opportunity for travel to operational sites, plus the option for occasional home-working.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a fun and lively business, who’s core values are integrity, teamwork and excellence
- Chance to join an expanding diverse global business who operate and manage some fascinating events
- You will be influencing company culture and behaviours – managing through managers to achieve a positive HSEQ culture
- Take over a function with all of the fundamentals already in place, but help bring this to life throughout the organisation
- An autonomous role, providing the chance to work strategically, whilst still keeping a focus on operations
As the Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the senior leadership team in deploying and implementing new HSEQ initiatives and priorities
- Leading your own team and also working closely with operations to ensure thorough effectiveness from HSEQ across the business
- Creating new policies and procedures to set the HSE strategy, ensuring these are truly embedded at all levels across the organisation
- Continuously improving health, safety, environmental (ISO 14001) and quality (ISO 9001) management systems and continuing to strive towards implementation and accreditation of ISO 45001
- Further increasing a positive health and safety culture across the organisation
The successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- Have significant health, safety and environmental experience gained within a national or international multi-site organisation
- Be a people focused individual, who is passionate about changing cultures and behaviours
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating and communicating with key stakeholders within a fast paced and dynamic business
- Have existing leadership and management skills
In return, the successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will be offered a salary of between £60-70k, plus pension, £6,600 car allowance, Bupa healthcare (individual and family), life assurance 2 x annual salary, and 25 days annual leave, plus BH’s.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.