£65k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
16 days ago
Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality - £70K plus extensive package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civils industry.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function, the successful candidate will take the lead and maintain an excellent Health and Safety culture. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing policies and procedures, maintaining and developing management systems and manage and develop a growing team.
The Head of HSEQ will be fully autonomous working from home, an office based near Derby and national sites when required. Occasional visits to an office in Bedford is also required.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HSEQ will include:
- Attending regular client, internal and contractor meetings
- Develop and implement the HSEQ strategy
- Implement and maintain the business management systems.
- Manage and lead a growing team of Advisors
- Write and review policies and procedures
- Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Highways or similar discipline.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the successful Head of HSEQ will receive:
- A basic salary of £65,000 - £70,000
- Company car or Car allowance (£6k)
- Fuel card and travel expenses
- Private healthcare
- 6% contributory pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus additional benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability in the coming weeks. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org