£75k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Head of Home Ownership – London - £75,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Head of Home Ownership to work with an expanding Housing Association in the Social Housing sector who are building new homes across London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious and collaborative organisation who have a large and growing population of leasehold, freehold and shared ownership properties. The successful Head of Home Ownership will be the face to homeownership customers and play a key role in promoting and achieving strategic objectives from Directors and board members of the organisation.
Head of Home Ownership Responsibilities:
- Developing, delivering and reporting on performance standards and KPIs to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and value for money for the business and customers.
- Managing and preparing the annual team budget to ensure that spending is in line with the organisations business plan.
- Implementing and developing strategies working with internal and external stakeholders through leading on projects to further improve resident satisfaction and the requirements of homeowners and non-social tenants.
The successful Head of Home Ownership must possess:
- Experience of managing large teams to deliver excellent customer service in a housing, property or related environment.
- Knowledge of property and leasehold legislation, regulation and procedures.
- Experience in managing and identifying problems and working with teams resolving them to achieve customer satisfaction.
- A degree or equivalent
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £75,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave of 30 days + bank holidays, annual pay rises, a performance-based bonus, flexible working opportunities and professional development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this Senior level role in Social Housing, please contact me on 02037622793 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.