£65k per year
over 1 year ago
Head of Property Development - £65,000 + package – East London
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Head of Property Development to join a charitable organisation based in East London.
This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to take to take the lead on all property and asset management for the organisation and have responsibility for developing as well as implementing property and investment across the portfolio and assets.
The successful Head of Property Development will report directly to the HR lead with direct lines of communication to the board.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Delivering an effective property development strategy
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation with regards to property portfolio decisions based on sound analysis, financial data, modelling and market intelligence.
- Leading on strategic estate issues
- Leading on strategic estate issues including option appraisal and feasibility analysis of development schemes and collaboration with development partners.
The successful Head of Property Development will:
- Proven ability to create and deliver a leading-edge property vision
- Possess experience working in a strategic property management role
- Demonstrable experience in positive relationship building
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.