£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
10 days ago
Head of Quality – Essex & UK Wide – up to £70,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance + Package - *Award-Winning Services Business*
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a Head of Quality within a rapidly growing support services organisation.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been engaged exclusively as a search partner to the organisation to identify a Head of Quality that is going to lead Quality across the entire business operations.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, as the successful Head of Quality you will benefit from an autonomous position across a diverse range of business operations, leading a team of 8.
This is a great opportunity for someone with management experience, strong experience of ISO9001 / OHSAS18001 / ISO45001 & ISO14001.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining an award winning and rapidly growing organisation
- You will lead a team of 8 Quality specialists and have autonomy to shape the team in the future
- You will be positively challenged, working across 3 business divisions that consist of; FM / Maintenance & Landscaping, Rail and Infrastructure
- This is a great opportunity to develop and progress to a Director level role in the future
As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the HSEQ Director on the performance of the business management system and any need for improvement. The applicant must also work with the Divisional Directors and HSQE Business Partners
- You will be an instrumental part of the crisis management team and will support the HSEQ Director in development of the BCP
- Assisting with the implementation of the HSQE department’s strategy to ensure it meets the business needs and customer requirements while ensuring the departmental performance against its objectives
- Maintaining an awareness of new and proposed legislation that impacts the business and communicating any changes to the relevant stakeholders
- Identifying and developing the Quality Team structure, whilst maintaining the availability of adequate competent resources, to deliver current and future functional objectives and ensure commercial success
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Head of Quality will:
- Have strong knowledge & experience of managing and maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 systems
- Have the ability to support the HSQE Director by truly leading quality across the business
- Excellent presentation skills / ability to influence the business cases internally
- Ability to re-write a full IMS
In return, the successful Head of Quality will be offered up to £70,000.00 + company car + package.