£80k - 90k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Head of Quality Systems - Global – £80,000 - £90,000 + £9000 Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Generous Package - Medical Devices, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals – North West England - *Award-winning Global Manufacturer*
Principal People are delighted to have been retained by a world leading manufacturing organisation who specialise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics to help shape their quality leadership team.
This newly created Head of Quality Systems - Global position, will work with the Global Quality Leader to steer standards and ensuring integration across regional and local business streams in line with corporate objectives.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- As a newly created position, showcasing the organisations commitment to quality management, you will be part of a senior team responsible for shaping and improving quality systems across a blue-chip, multi-billion turnover, global organisation
- You will be involved in shaping and delivering global programmes, interacting and engaging with a wide variety of cultures and business units
- Working within a value driven organisation, with globally recognised house-hold brands which improve the lives of millions each day
- The organisation are investing an immense amount of resource and focus to improve their quality management, exemplified by this position, plus two other key roles currently being recruited for
- You will enjoy a market leading remuneration package as a reward for your hard work, and part of a value driven organisation that put people at the centre of everything they do
- With a mix of home working, head office interaction and global travel, you will have the autonomy to work in way which works for you, whilst delivering against your objectives
As the Head of Quality Systems - Global, you will be:
- Translating strategic quality management into high impact programmes and ultimately integrating into the business through training, coaching, guidance and advice
- Working with a leading senior quality function, to create a centre of excellence for quality management, bringing together and collaborating with all key stakeholders within the organisation
- Continuously improving the systems, standards and procedures to ensure all customer and stakeholder needs are met
- Aligning the organisations approach to industry leading practices, allowing the organisation to maintain its position as a market leader in all areas of operations
As the Head of Quality Systems - Global, you will have:
- A degree level qualification in a related subject; Science, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or something equivalent
- A recognised quality qualification, or equivalent
- A proven track record of delivering global improvement programmes within the Medical Devices, Cosmetics and / or Pharmaceutical industries
- Matrix leadership experience
In order to be considered for this opportunity, click ‘apply’ or send your details directly to Josh Huggins at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by calling us on 01252 954951.