01252 759 162
8 months ago
Head of Repairs and Maintenance
Are you a passionate leader seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to really create a resident focused approach to repairs and maintenance?
Are you passionate about delivering a first-class tenancy management service to the communities of London, and working for a business who truly believe in residents’ quality of life and put the quality of service first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Social Housing Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Head of Repairs and Maintenance in partnership with an award-winning housing provider, due to the forward thinking approach of the organisation and recent drive to change housing services are managed following a national review of the sector. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Head of Repairs and Maintenance will be responsible for:
- Providing tenant management services across a region with a budget of nearly £11m
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to help drive a quality and resident focused repairs service
- Leading and contributing to the strategic plan of the association and ensuring the service is robust and future proof
- managing a team of repairs and maintenance professional across a wide geographic region
The ideal Head of Repairs and Maintenance will have experience in the Housing industry in a senior capacity and a track record of shaping resident and housing management services across large geographic regions.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Annual leave that rises with service to 30 days plus bank holidays on top!
- Exceptional pension scheme offering up to 12% matched
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company wellbeing and dedicated support for CPD and development
If this role is of interest please apply now or contact Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888