£85000 + + £8,200 Car Allowance + Up to 15% Bonus + Package
7 months ago
Head of Risk Management – Manchester - Up to £85,000 + £8,200 Car Allowance + Up to 15% Bonus + Package - *Award-winning global business*
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for a Head of Risk Management with a globally leading service provider and Facilities Management Business, which employs over 500,000 people worldwide to deliver a plethora of services that support the workplace, buildings and the people within them.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, building on an established partnership, to contribute to shaping their existing leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, as the successful Head of Risk Management you will benefit from an autonomous position, working with a committed senior leadership team with a positive attitude and an appetite for improving risk management. With responsibility for managing a team, this is a business critical, high profile position where you will be setting the direction for risk across central operations and throughout the company’s different business units in the UK.
The location of the role will be a mixture of home working in addition to working from the company’s Manchester, Birmingham, Surrey and London offices.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to apply your skills and expertise to influence risk management across a multi-faceted and complex business, offering you a positive professional challenge
- The company are financially secure and continue to grow in a market which is demanding more and more of the outsourced services they provide
- You will be part of a part of a small leadership team which report into the company’s CFO (an Executive Board member), giving the scope and opportunity to influence business objectives and strategy
- Opportunity for up to two days a week working from home
As the Head of Risk Management, you will be responsible for:
- Risk Management – supporting the business to enhance and embed risk management culture, influencing key stakeholders in different business units throughout the organisation. Having overall responsibility for management of insurance claims.
- Business Continuity Planning
-To contribute to, test and support the company’s Business Continuity Planning in case of emergencies or crisis scenarios
- Information Security – Maintaining the company’s ISO27001 Information Security Management System, acting as the UK Data Protection Officer and working with IT and contract teams to help manage risk operationally
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants for the Head of Risk Management position will:
- Have experience of working in a senior level Risk Management role within a large, complex, multi-site organisation
- Be a pragmatic and results driven person, with demonstrable examples of driving standards and performance forward within a demanding environment
- Be used to and comfortable with reporting to and influencing executive stakeholders
- Have experience of Operational Risk, Information Security and Business Continuity
- Ideally have experience of operating in a senior capacity within a large service-based organisation, ideally within; FM, Property, Retail, Hospitality, Leisure or Healthcare, Finance, Banking or an associated business sector
In return, the successful Head of Risk Management will be offered a salary up to £85,000 (potential flexibility for the right candidate), plus an exceptional package including a car / car allowance £8,200, 15% bonus, 8% pension, private health cover plus more.