£55k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Professional who is looking for a new Head of Safety Position?
This senior position will be a divisional Head of Health and Safety within a National FTSE 250 Business, who are consistently growing and developing. The role has a flexible location, but will involve working nationally.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the safety culture for a extremely successful division of the business.
This is a great opportunity to work within both a strategic and operational role within a successful and growing business, within a very varied company.
Head of Health and Safety – National - £60,000 to £70,000 + Car – Engineering & Retail
We would love to see CV’s from people who hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level Prefered)
- Experience of working with Health and Safety Strategy
- Experience of managing different sites within a Health and Safety Function
- Experience of leading a team within Health and Safety
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Having strong people management and team leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site Health and Safety strategy
- Managing and developing a team of 5 EHS Professionals
- Travelling around the Country to visit and engage with the different sites around the division
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
Why this is a great opportunity:
- There is a great deal of scope for this individual to make a difference within the role and the division
- The role offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to travel and base location
- The business is growing and consistently acquiring new sites, offering healthy challenges along the way and consistent room for development
- The board of the company are invested into Health and safety and there is a great opportunity to make positive changes within the business
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £70,000 plus car and benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.