£50k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Head of Sustainability - £50k - £60k plus commission and extensive package – based in London with flexible working
Principal People are delighted to announce a partnership with a leading project management and building consultancy searching for an established leader to take on the newly created role of Head of Sustainability. This will offer the unique opportunity to work with leading real estate clients and build a new division within the business.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a senior position which will see you working with new and existing clients to provide BREEAM and SKA assessments. Our client is an expanding and forward-thinking organisation and as a result we are looking to engage with passionate sustainability professionals that are comfortable being in a client facing role and leading a small team.
This is a business-critical role and will support the growth of this market leader. Subsequently, the Head of Sustainability will have excellent progression opportunities and will be expected to grow a team in the future.
As well as the opportunity to join a growing and innovative business there is the potential to earn uncapped commission and progress into a more senior role within the business.
The successful Head of Sustainability will have responsibilities including the following:
- Liaising with clients across real estate and construction
- Working closely with internal teams to promote the new sustainability service offerings
- Providing BREEAM and SKA assessments
- Providing Net Zero assessments and working closely with clients to implement Net Zero strategy
- Identifying areas for business growth with new and existing clients
- Developing a new division within the business and growing a team of Consultants
The successful Head of Sustainability will have:
- BREEAM assessor accreditation
- An accreditation or experience of SKA assessment
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Worked within real estate, construction or similar sectors
In return the successful Head of sustainability will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission based on business growth with new and existing clients
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.