£50k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Head of Sustainability - £50k-£60k plus excellent package – based near Weybridge
Principal People are delighted to announce an exceptional opportunity with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy searching for a Head of Sustainability. As a newly created role, you will have the unique opportunity to define the scope of the position, really making it your own, working in both a hands-on and strategic capacity.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, this is a senior position which will see you leading a small team of Sustainability Consultants and working with new and existing clients across a range of industries to set sustainability strategy. The role will predominantly be based near Weybridge and will offer the flexibility to occasionally work from home.
This is a progressive opportunity which will see you continuing to develop a new division within the business. We are looking to engage with passionate sustainability professionals that are comfortable operating across a range of industries and being in a client facing role.
The successful Head of Sustainability will have responsibilities including the following:
- Engaging with clients across multiple industries to set ESG and sustainability strategies
- Supporting the business development team to identify areas for business growth with new and existing clients
- Working closely with clients to implement climate change and net zero strategy
- Continuing to develop a new division within the business and lead a team of 4 consultants
The successful Head of Sustainability will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Worked within a client facing role
In return the successful Head of Sustainability will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Onsite facilities including gym, café etc
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.