£45k - 55k per year + package
about 3 years ago
Head of Sustainability – Up to £55k + Uncapped Bonus + Car Allowance
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a sustainability leader within an established consultancy, starting with a salary of up to £55,000 dependent on experience, in addition to the opportunity to earn excellent bonuses? Principal People are excited to be the exclusive recruitment partner for an established multi-disciplinary consultancy who are searching for the right Head of Sustainability to establish, lead and build a brand-new sustainability division.
This would suit an existing Head of Sustainability, or equally a Sustainability Consultant who is seeking the next step in their career.
Currently leading in the energy and waste consultancy industry, with an enviable client base of 250+, including household names and spearhead organisations; this is a dynamic organisation who are looking for an equally ambitious Head of Sustainability to join the team. Due to the success and consistent growth of the business, we are now seeking the right individual to complement this expansion, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
In addition to the opportunity to shape the role as your own, our client has the resources to support the growth of the division with a dedicated marketing and administration team. You will also grow your own team of Consultants to complement your vision for the new business unit.
A healthy percentage of this role in its initial phase will be to develop the existing client base, progressing this in advance of recruiting an account management professional as part of the sustainability team.
The successful Head of Sustainability will be responsible for:
- Establishing, leading and growing the sustainability division with full support of the organisational Executives
- Identifying and defining the long-term growth strategy for the new division
- Identifying the overall vision for the sustainability department, with a strong capability to execute this and influence across all levels of the business
- Developing business from the 250+ client base, expanding the warm relationships they have so far built
- Actively targeting new clients and leading business development in the initial phase of developing the sustainability division
- Regularly engaging with clients – travel across the UK is expected circa 25% of the working week
- Recruiting and subsequently managing a team of Sustainability Consultants
- Writing reports following the completion of audits
In return the Head of Sustainability will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped bonus – first year expectations between 20-40% of salary
- £5,000 Car Allowance
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (rising to 26)
Our client prides themselves on holding an exceptional retention rate. Their strong established leadership team is a testament to the outstanding earning potential and supportive culture the organisation works hard to maintain. The wider team comprises of passionate and hard-working professionals who strive to make a positive impact whilst being market leaders within energy, waste and sustainability with the development of this new division.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Greg Walker on 01252 954973 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!