£40k - 50k per year
9 days ago
Health, Safety & Compliance Manager - Up To 45k + Company Car or 5k Car Allowance + Healthcare Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Pension Scheme + 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays - Based Tewkesbury
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, contractor that works in the Construction sectors. With multiple sites across the UK this strategic, predominantly office-based Manager will have a strong input in bringing new ideas into the business and offers the opportunity to grow your experience within Compliance within a fantastic family run organisation.
This company provides Refurbishment, Fitout and M&E services across multiple clients from Education and Leisure to Hotel and Hospitality. We are looking for an engaging, collaborative and sociable Health, Safety & Compliance professional who will be adaptable to the situation they are in and pride themselves on bringing new and innovative ideas into the business.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety and Compliance Manager include:
- Building relationships
- Attending site and office meetings
- Writing, reviewing and implementing policies and procedures
- Helping the business maintain accreditations
- Assisting with Management System development
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- 2+ years experience within Construction
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience in a strategical or office-based Health, Safety & Compliance position
- Full UK Drivers License
Beneficial Criteria of this Health, Safety and Compliance Manager are:
- Experience with Management Systems and supporting software
- Qualifications in ISO or OHSAS standards
- Environmental Qualification
In return the Health, Safety & Compliance Manager will be entitled - Up To 45k + Company Car or 5k Car Allowance + Healthcare Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Pension Scheme + 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org .