£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Fire Safety Advisor - £45,000 to £55,000 + Bonus (c.10%) + Pension (up to 20%) + Private Healthcare + Excellent benefit package – Hounslow - *Amazing opportunity with a diverse risk profile*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a leading and multi-faceted leisure organisation in Middlesex to identify a Health and Fire Safety Advisor to work as part of their airside operations team.
You will work as part of a small team dedicated in ensuring that a diverse range of operations are being carried out safely by direct employees, as well as a host of third party suppliers.
This role will focus on health and safety holistically in addition to implementing fire safety initiatives.
Why this is a great opportunity
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone that is looking to join a household name organisation, with an extremely diverse risk portfolio to apply their health and fire safety expertise
- As well as an unrivalled remuneration package, this is a great opportunity for development – as there are no other organisations that can offer this diversity of operations and risk at the scale in which the company operates, adding a huge amount of value to your career and giving you an opportunity to add a list of new skillsets to your library
- You will be part of an award-winning safety function, in which there will be a huge amount of development and progression routes available
As the Health and Fire Safety Advisor, you will:
- Support the development, delivery and adoption of the organisation’s safety management system in business areas
- Provide technical advice in relation to more complex technical risk evaluations and mitigation.
- Provide Health and Fire Safety advice in relation to safe ways of working, processes or equipment
- Support the development and implementation of Safety Improvement Plans (SIP).
- Conduct health and fire safety audits and assurance checks within the business, provide recommendations for improvement, support he delivery of actions identified, and escalate where action is delayed.
- Support effective health and fire safety governance, including attendance at Trade Union Safety Forums.
- Support the delivery of health and fire safety Team led projects.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Knowledge UK law and requirements in relation to health and fire safety (Essential)
- Experience working across large scale operations / projects (Ideally)
- Experience with Risk assessment /Investigations (Essential)
- To be highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills ability to influence and good decision making skills
- A full NEBOSH certificate or equivalent level qualification currently, and be keen to work towards a NEBOSH Diploma level qualification (Essential)
In return, you will receive:
- A basic salary of between £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- A bonus between 7.5% to 15% per year
- A pension of up to 20%
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to interest-free loans
- Plus more
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now via the Principal People website or on your job board of choice. Alternatively you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.