£25k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer an opportunity for a Health and Safety Administrator, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer in the construction sector who are passionate about training and professional development working.
This position is situated in Central London and provides the chance to work closely with the Health and Safety Manager who will provide knowledge and coaching to help you move forward in your career. This position is paying up to £30k plus package for somebody who is keen to work in the construction sector.
The business can offer outstanding training and development; therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their career or seeking a new profession.
The successful Health and Safety Administrator will be responsible for delivering audit reviews, assist with construction phase plans, prepare Health and Safety files, communicating with sub-contractors and reviewing risk assessments and method statements.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £30k, dependent on experience
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Christmas break
- Bonus Scheme
- Government Pension Scheme
- Training support
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong Attention to detail
- Hold Previous experience in a similar role
- Are working towards a NEBOSH Certificate
- Have experience in the construction sector
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply.