£25,702 per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Administrator - £25,702 per annum - Cambridgeshire - Public Sector
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator to join a Public Sector organisation based in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance and supporting the Health and Safety Manager.
As the Health and Safety Administrator you will be:
- Managing the DSE/safety glasses voucher scheme
- Managing and keeping the H&S Digital Workspace up to date
- Supporting the Health and Safety Advisor in the collation of safety related data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Managing the Health and Safety eLearning on-line training ensuring all required personnel are issued with appropriate training courses for their role, complete training and follow up on health and safety issues and queries.
The successful Health and Safety Administrator will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- Have an interest in health and safety.
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Experience of working within a multifaceted environment.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next two weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com