£22k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Administrator / Coordinator – Essex - £20,000 to £30,000 + Package - *Great entry level opportunity, with development opportunities in the future*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a multi-disciplinary health and safety services company based in Essex to identify a Health and Safety Administrator / Coordinator to support and grow with the business.
This is ideal for someone who is currently working in their first health and safety role and looking to join a company with the genuine opportunity to progress in the future as a Health and Safety Advisor / Consultant.
The main function of this role will be to support the company’s Advisors & Consultants carry out administration work such as:
- Producing client monthly reports
- Producing Pre-Construction Information Packs
- Producing Construction Phase Plans
- Creating Health and Safety Files
- Producing Hazard Registers
- Submission of F10’s
- Carrying out contractor evaluations
- Supporting and helping to produce risk assessments
- Producing COSHH assessments
- Production of site files
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have practical and recent experience operating in a role with Health and Safety responsibilities, with demonstrable experience
- Have experience of working with Microsoft Office programs such as; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Either hold or to actively be studying your NEBOSH General / NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Level 6 Certificate
In return you will be paid up to £30,000 as a basic salary plus package, with the opportunity to develop your health and safety career in a varied industry!
If this could be of interest to you, please click ‘apply’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org