£35k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Global company – Health and Safety Advisor – paying up to 38K + benefits package – Falmouth in Cornwall
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a Specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Falmouth on the coast of Cornwall. The position is working within the Health and Safety Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon driving forward the Health and Safety culture withing the business.
Reporting to the Senior Health and Safety Manager, you will play a key part in contributing to Health and Safety improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful, award-winning company who have numerous accolades
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career further
- A great deal of scope for this individual working with many different risks having the opportunity to truly make a difference within the company
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in Health and Safety
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the business and site leadership
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance to operational teams
- Monitoring standards and procedures
- Creating a positive health and safety culture through training and coaching
- Identify Health and Safety risks and develop effective risk reduction plans
- Auditing and maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- 2 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role,
- Ideally experience working within a manufacturing environment although not essential
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me at email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.