£250 - 270 per day + (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £250 - £270 per day (inside IR35) – 3 month contract –- Homebased with travel to Plymouth – Public Sector
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic Public Sector organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team to help implement a new Health and Safety management system. This role will be based on site with occasional travel within the Devon area.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Helping to implement a new Health and Safety Management system
- Delivering Health and Safety training
- Monitoring the organisations Health and Safety reports
- Conducting site inspections and audits
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma Certificate equivalent as a minimum or working towards
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH
- Be commutable within two hours of Plymouth
- Have experience Implementing a management system and delivering training.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability this week and a start date as soon as possible. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org