£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000 - £35,000 + 5.2k car allowance + 25% bonus – Newbury/ Reading, Berkshire based – Recycling industry.
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a modern thinking and highly successful high-risk Recycling organisation. This position will be based in the Newbury / Reading area with Regional travel covering Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Wiltshire. The position is working within the Health and Safety Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety and engagement. As a Health and Safety Advisor you will be a focal point for Health and Safety best practice for the group ensuring continual improvement in this area, striving for operational excellence.
Why work for this company?
- To be a part of a highly motivated and high performing team.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to health and safety from the business and Site Leader.
- Being part of a company who fully invest in their employees offering a range of development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- Reporting to a well-respected manager who truly cares about their employees.
The successful H&S Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Identify health and safety risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £30,000 - £35,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Company car or £5,200 car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday with the chance to buy an additional 5-day holiday.
- Bonus scheme of up to 25%
- Pension of 6% match
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment although not essential
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.