£275 - 375 per day + (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly renowned heavy manufacturing and engineering organisation covering one of their large sites near to Newcastle. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a highly progressive business with a strong reputation in their field. This position is to be covering a 3 months, paying the successful candidate a day rate of £275-£375 and will be responsible for operational on-site responsibilities as well as helping decommission the site.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· Site Inspections / audits
· Overall development of a positive health and safety culture
· Offer H&S Advice to site teams
· Assist in implementation of new systems
The ideal Health and safety Advisor will:
· Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
· Have experience of working within Heavy Manufacturing / Engineering
· Experience of decommissioning of sites is desirable.
· Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org