£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Up to £50,000 + Exceptional Benefits Package – Health and Safety Advisor – Working from home / Home Working & Regional Travel Around London *Clear progression path & huge day-to-day variety*
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading health and safety service provider, offering Health and Safety advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of clients in the London area, home working and travelling between client sites.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most well recognised companies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and servicing of their highly-regarded client base.
Reporting into the Regional Health and Safety Manager, this role will be home based, spending approximately 3/4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Leisure, Care, Hospitality, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Engineering, Education plus more!
- A lot of relationship building! Firstly introducing yourself to clients and understanding their businesses and then agreeing a plan of action moving forward as to how they can take more responsibility with regards to their day-to-day running of health and safety
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, in your region! You won’t be travelling from Southampton to Glasgow and juggling clients in between. The company are slick and co-ordinated to ensure that the role is as practical and balanced as possible for you
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package and unparalleled company culture
- You will get all of the best parts of the consultancy industry, without the travel and difficult work / life balance that can sometimes exist
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (or actively studying currently with an course completion date)
- Member of IOSH (must be either TechIOSH with completion date for level 6 qualification, or currently GRADIOSH or CMIOSH)
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is paying up to £50,000 and an excellent package.
With interview availability (over video call) over the next 2 weeks, to ensure you don’t miss out click apply now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org