£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Are you an operational Health and Safety professional who wants to work within a highly successful packaging company that has a keen passion for internal development?
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site team to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, which will enhance the opportunity to make a difference.
This role is a great opportunity for a developing Health and Safety professional looking to progress their career within Safety. Being the sole representative for the site you will lead the Health and Safety function and create plans for the future.
Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing / Packaging – Coalville – £35K-40K
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Packaging, FMCG, Logistics or Warehousing Environment
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the site
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The company have recently upskilled the role, which shows their commitment to Health and Safety
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression, and have recently invested heavily into the Health and Safety division
- The company are owned by a larger group, to provide direction and support to progress into different markets and provide internal growth potential
- There will be opportunities to enhance your career through extra qualifications funded by the business.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.